Saturday, February 27, 2016

Whoo! Hoo! Here is episode FOUR!!!

Here is episode 4!!



So little by little I am getting better at producing these videocasts. The first two were just a mess, but the third I am doing better with. Now here is EPISODE FOUR!

First of all, I would like to welcome all new viewers to Naturally, Kim's Knitting and thank you for giving me a try. Please stop by my Ravelry Page and introduce yourself. When I have 10 people who have introduced themselves, I will be having a giveaway. The same for those who have viewed the podcast before but have not introduced themselves. Please do so, so that I can include you in the drawing.

Here are my show notes:

On the Needles and that I have made
~ I am currently working on the One Love Shawl by Susan B. Anderson. I am making it out of the sock blank I received from Gale Art as part of her sock blank club. I love how it is turning out so far.  This is worked on US size 6/4mm, 32-inch circular needles.

~ Top down sweater - my own design - one sleeve done and one to go and then I will be finished. I am working it out of KnitPicks Stroll fingering in rainforest heather and on size US 3 (3.25 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needles.

~ I am also designing a child's chemo hat out of Knit Picks Chroma worsted weight yarn in Pegasus colorway and I am looking for some pattern testers for this pattern.°

~ Finally, I am working on a pair of socks out of fingering weight yarn and I am looking for pattern testers for this also.

~ Scratch Mommy's Baking Powder free deodorant

~ lavender-infused oil

~ Mountain Rose Herbs

Finished Projects - 
~ I have finished one of my children's chemo hats out of Woolworth's Worsted yarn and US 6 (4.0 mm) circular needles.


Things That Have Me Excited

~ Respect the Spindle by Abby Franquemont

~ Geeky Girls Knit

~ The Republic of Tea - Cranberry-Blood Orange mixed with Twinings Prince of Wales tea

What We're Watching and Reading
During this segment of the show I do talk about television shows that I have watched in the past week. Please beware if you do not want to know what happens.
~ The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett

~ Romancing Your Better Half by Rick Johnson

~ 40 Days to Complete God Confidence by Susie Shellenberger

~ Movie: Secondhand Lions

~ Marvel's Agent Carter

~ NCIS

~NCIS: NO

~ Rizolli and Isles

~The Big Bang Theory

Find Me Online

~on Ravelry as ksnapier and Naturally, Kim's Knitting
~ on Twitter as ksnapier475
~ on Instagram as knittin_kim~ YouTube as Kimberly Napier
~ Wordpress: naturallykimsknitting.wordpress.com
~blogger: ksnapier475.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment