Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Naturally, Kim's Knitting Episode 2

Hello,
I am still so knew to this video podcasting that it is hard for me to get my episodes out on time. I thought I was all ready on Saturday, then I discovered that I had sent out the wrong link. This time I am pretty sure that I am all right.

This is where you can find Naturally, Kim's Knitting Episode 2

Some of the things that I talked about on the video were:

FINISHED PROJECTS
Top Down Preemie Hats
Clover Pom Pom Makers (small)

ON THE NEEDLES
Line by Line Mittens to Gloves
Knit Picks Stroll Fingering

I think that is it this week. Please keep an eye out for the next episode and share this with others that might be interested.

Twitter: ksnapier475
Ravelry: ksnapier and Naturally, Kim's Knitting
WordPress: naturallykimsknitting.wordpress.com

Blogger: ksnapier475@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment