Saturday, February 20, 2016

Naturally, Kim's Knitting - Episode 3


Show Notes

Intro: ~ Welcome to all the new viewers and a big welcome back to all those who have visited me before. Please feel free to check out my page on Ravelry and introduce yourselves, if you haven't already. 

Finished items ~ Top Down Preemie Hats ~ pattern is a free pattern by JavaPurl Designs. I made these out of Woolworth Worsted Weight Yarn from my stash in Mauve and in Baby Blue. On U.S. 6 (4.0 mm) needles
                       ~ I also made a hat of my own design from the same yarn. I will be posting it in the next day or so and it will be a free pattern.
                       ~I finished my  Line by Line Mittens to Gloves Gloves on size U.S. 3 (3.25 mm) circular needles. I used Knit Picks Swish DK (100% superwash merino wool) in the colorways Twilight; cornmeal; conch; carnation; and sugar plum.
On the Needles ~ Now I am starting a pair of fingerless gloves from this same pattern:   Line by Line Mittens to Gloves. I am using U.S. 3 (3.25 mm) in the same colors as the gloves
                          ~I am also working on a top down sweater in a very simple design. When I finish I will post a pattern in Ravelry. I am using Knit Picks Stroll Fingering in Rainforest Heather.
                          ~ I am also working on a pair of socks which I will share when I finish.

Things that are making me happy:
                         ~ I have been drinking some lovely Twining Tea Prince of Wales Tea  
What I Have Been Reading and Watching
                         ~ Soul Keeping by John Ortberg
                         ~ The Forest by Edward Rutherfurd
                         ~ The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
                         ~Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2
                         ~NCIS - Season 13
                         ~NCIS: NO - Season 2
                         ~The Big Bang Theory: Current Season

Find me online: ~ Twitter: ksnapier475
                           ~Ravelry: ksnapier and Naturally, Kim's Knitting
                           ~ WordPress: naturallykimsknitting.wordpress.com
                           ~Blogger: ksnapier475@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment