Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lots on the Needles

So here we are, one week before Thanksgiving. In my mind this means only one month to get all of my Christmas gifts done! Yike!

Anyway, this week I have begun pattern testing for three ladies so my other projects have only seen minimum time this week.

I can't go into a lot of detail on the test patterns. But I am working on socks, and I chose to do an XL pair. This is funny because it could almost count as a Christmas stocking, it is that large. 

I am also working on a sweater. I qualify this by saying that I did have a sweater come out of storage with a big hole in it, so I need to replace it. 

My third object is a cowl which really should work up fast as it is made with large needles and super chunky yarn.

So those are my tests. Now for my other objects.

I am working on my son's replacement socks out of  a discontinued yarn color from Knit Picks. Pictures, hopefully in a week or so.

Then I have started a poncho for my California granddaughter. It is the Poncho Oli. This is on Les Tricots de Cecile. I am using odds and ends and each cable repeat is knit in a different color. It is turning out beautiful. This is working up quickly, but with the other projects it will probably get done right before Christmas.

Anyway, That is about all this week. Hopefully I will have pictures next week. I will also begin to post items on Ravelry this week under ksnapier.

I hope everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving dinners and keep those needles working. 


No comments:

Post a Comment