Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 4-10 Episode 26 - 80000 steps

O.k. so I am not used to making several entries in one week yet. However, this week was a slow one. Lots of knitting, lots of pilate's ball bouncing and the Olympics. 
I know that I talk about my grandchildren a lot, well here is a picture of my granddaughter in the latest top that I knit for her. It makes me feel so good when they want to wear clothes that I made for them. She doesn't look very happy here but it looks like she was working hard on her latest creation. 

Here are my show notes for the week:



On The Needles
~Milkweed - Carol Sunday - Ella Rae Classic Heathers
~Ten Stitch Blanket - Frankie's Knitted Stuff - size US3/3.0mm needles various leftover sock yarns
~There and Back Again - Knit Picks Stroll Tweed - Forest Heather and Oyster Heather
~Tee for my grandson
~hubby's sweater out of my Napier's Yarn Dandy Green - size 7 needles
~child's chemo cap - size 6 - KnitPicks Chroma Worsted - Drawing RoomFinished Objects
~There and Back Again - Knit Picks Stroll Tweed - Forest Heather and Oyster Heather
~Tee for my grandson

Things That Have Made Me Happy
 -Skype
~my garden
~losing 20 pounds

What I have been reading, watching and listening to
Twitch - Geek and Sundry - Critical Role at GenCon in Indianapolis
~The Dyer's Notebook
~Geeky Girls Knit
~BeyondTheSchoolyard.blogspot.com~Change of Heart - Courtney Walsh
~Finding Myself in Britain by Amy Boucher Pye

Find Me Online
~on Twitter @ ksnapier475
~on Instagram as knittin_kim
~on YouTube, Blogger, Facebook and Wordpress as Naturally, Kim's Knitting
~naturallykimsknitting@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment