Monday, January 2, 2023

episode 295

 



 Welcome everyone. Each and everyone of you I am so glad that you could stop in to chat, knit and just visit. This is Naturally, Kim's Knitting. I am Kim and this is, primarily, my knitting podcast along with chatter from my house outside Lima, Ohio 

 Today is January 2, 2023 and this is episode 295
You can find me  Online ~on YouTube, Blogger, Facebook and Wordpress as Naturally, Kim's Knitting
 ~on Ravelry as NapiersKnits and Naturally, Kim’s Knitting
 ~on Instagram as knittin_kim 

 ~New Friends 

 Affiliates 

Winners of Crafting for others: eyenowhour; asteride

Craft A long 2 prizes per craft along - 3 choices 
FO Craft along for the months 
December/January

Try a new stitch or technique January/February 2023
There is a giveaway associated with this thread. Each submission needs to have a picture and pattern name, if available. Objects must include a new technique or stitch for 2023, so for this one please begin on or after January 1, 2023. Winners are chosen by Random number generator on March 1 . Feel free to poly-dip in other 
KALs as long as it fits in with other rules Prizes: (if you’d like to donate a prize, please contact me) : Those chosen may choose one giftable pattern up to $10, or a $10 gift card from Michael’s, KnitPicks Jimmy Beans Wool, or Lions Brand. I would greatly appreciate it if these gift cards are used through my Naturally, Kim’s Knitting blog. Those chosen may only win once per craft along For any and all giveaways, prizes, competitions, KALs, etc. that we host, the winner(s) have 2 weeks from the date of announcement (the date the podcast episode in which the winner was announced goes live) to contact me to claim their prize or it will be forfeited. If this occurs, the prize will be used for another giveaway at our discretion. Thanks for understanding 
HUGS [1]: https://ksnapier475.blogspot.com/ 

COMING UP 
 
On The Needles  
 ~Temperature Afghan through March 15
~ Dancing T-Rex sweater for Tobias by Natalie V.
 ~Unicorn Sweater by by Yvonne B. Thorsen for Genevieve restarted
~Soup Kitchen socks

FINISHED:
~ Two Jamie Hoffman designs: Arcadia (for my daughter) and Milkweed DK for me

 Questions for Me
I have made non-knitting resolutions - lose weight and work on Ukainian and Welsh language any time I am on the computer
Knitting - for every yarn purchase I make I must also create a new item out of stash yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment