Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Episode 203 - first week of shut-in



Welcome to Naturally, Kim's Knitting. I am Kim and this podcast is about knitting, spinning, and dyeing yarn from my home outside Lima, OH.

Today is March 242020  and this episode is number 203. 
Find Me Online
~on Instagram as knittin_kim
~on YouTube, Blogger, and Wordpress as Naturally, Kim's Knitting

~New Friends

~ Knit A long

~FO KAL FOR March is now open - Drawing will be on April 1,2020  ~ Prizes to choose from a $10 gift card from Knit Picks/Amazon or a giftable pattern (value up to $10) ~also my be posted on Instagram #nkkmarchfo~  or  you may post on my blogs on WordPress or Blogger

Myla's Knit Corner
      a Myla's Knit Corner Pattern ~ 3 month Knit along ~ Also on Instagram #nkkmyla or  you may post on my blogs on WordPress or Blogger. The drawing for winners will be on April 1.

Craft Along Ideas - place on Ravelry thread, please or under video

On The Needles
~Chemo cap for kids
~soup kitchen socks
~Shakespeare in Love - Carol Sunday - KnitPicks Wool of the Andes
~socks for me

Finished objects
~1 Chemo Cap for Kids
~She Blinded me with Science - Knit Picks Duo 

~Questions for Me

Let's Chat
1st week of shut-in
closings - doesn't affect me much

Book Review: 

No comments:

Post a Comment