Monday, June 26, 2017

KnitCrate - Excellent Value


I was so excited when I received a love box from KnitCrate not so long ago. I also received an extra package which was just as lovely.

In the package were two skeins of yarn from Feel Good Yarn Company. One was a natural color and the other was almost a brick red. I am looking forward to finding the exact right moment to use these.

Next comes the KnitCrate box itself. WOW! What a treasure chest. First, of course, I need to talk about the yarn. It is Manos Del Uruguay Serena. This is a baby alpaca/pima cotton yarn in the English colorway. To go with this They sent links to two cowl patterns by Myla Vayner. Since I enjoy knitting for my grandchildren I will make one for my granddaughter out of this. I know she will be so excited.

The box doesn't stop here, even though this would have been lovely enough. They also included a key ring of knitting related charms from Teaside of Broadstairs. I will be able to show off my love of knitting whenever I flash my keys

Then there was a Johavi Alpaca Needle Gauge. I love working with alpaca so this is just another way to show the love I have for this type of fleece.

They also include discount codes for Teaside, Johavi, MylasKnit Corner, plus the cowls I mentioned earlier. With the discounts, the yarn and the extra goodies this is definitely a box worth the money.

I will be subscribing to the sock yarn box as soon as I can save up enough for a subscription. I know I will not want to stop at just one.

For all of you that are yarn lovers, check out KnitCrate, they have many choices of boxes to choose from. Even one specifically for those who love to crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment