Saturday, July 16, 2016

Episode 22B - Home Again

After a wonderful five weeks in California, I am back home and back to my regular, kind of, podcasting.



Here are the show notes for this episode
On The Needles

~Milkweed - Carol Sunday - Ella Rae Classic Heathers

~Ten Stitch Blanket - Frankie's Knitted Stuff - size US3/3.0mm needles various leftover sock yarns

~There and Back Again - Knit Picks Stroll Tweed - Forest Heather and Oyster Heather
~Tee for my grandson

Finished Objects
~Aelia Dress by Dresow Design Knit Picks Comfy Sport - Lilac Mist - 3 mm - 3US

Things That Have Made Me Happy

~ My Grandchildren and daughter and her husband
 -Skype
~Gale's Art Sock Blank - and suckers
~Prize for my Children's chemo caps last fall

What I have been reading, watching and listening to



Find Me Online
~on Twitter @ ksnapier475
~on Instagram as knittin_kim
~on YouTube as Naturally, Kim's Knitting

on Blogger: Naturally, Kim’s Knitting
~Facebook: Naturally, Kim's Knitting
~Naturallykimsknitting@gmail.coms K

No comments:

Post a Comment