Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Episode 6

Hi everyone,

This is Wednesday, March 9 and this is episode 6. I thought that I would try to film today and see how it goes. 

Welcome to Naturally, Kim's Knitting. I would like to welcome back all those who have viewed this podcast before and are coming back. I would also like to welcome all of you who are watching this for the first time. Please introduce yourself on my Ravelry page so I can give you a shout out on the next show and so that you can be part of any drawings or contests that I may have.





Now time for the show notes:

On The Needles

~ re-su katabira - Knit Kimono too - Bernat Cotton-ish in seersucker colorway - size US 9/5.5mm 24" circular and US 7/4.5mmm circular for the edging

~plain toe-up socks on size US 1/2.25mm and Mary Maxim Aloe Sock Yarn in Sahara. 

~ Provocateur by Leethalknits.com (Lee Meredith) - recycled yarn from a sweater - from DROPS - US 6(4mm) 

Finished Projects

~Top-Down chemo cap - KnitPicks Chroma Worsted Weight - Pegasus colorway. US 6/4.5mm

Things That Have Made Me Happy
(new name)

~Sunflower bag and Dr. Who stitch markers from Owl About Yarn

~Double Knit Sock Blank - Lady Sings the Blues - Gale's Art

What I have been reading and watching

~Soul Keeping

~Once Upon A Time

~Downton Abbey

Find Me Online

~on Ravelry as ksnapier and naturally, Kim's Knitting
~on Twitter as ksnapier475
~on Instagram as knittin_kim
~on YouTube as Kimberly Napier
~on Wordpress as naturallykimsknitting.wordpress.com
on Blogger: Naturally, Kim's Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment